Saturday, May 15, 2010

An Unboxing Soon...

Hey guys, I figured I'd share with you I am expecting a box of Gundam kits from GundamStoreandMore, a website I absolutely LOVE! A few kits, and a couple action bases (I really need them...) But other than that, I plan on doing my next review over the Songokuden SD kit, Shibai Sazabi. Probably one of my favorite kits look-wise because of the clean white with red trim. The other kit I am currently painting is the Songokuden SD Tenshihou Shibai Sazabi, pretty much the more beefy version of Shibai Sazabi that takes on a Nightingale look. A concept pic is posted below for viewing.


Other than that, I will continue doing Iron Man 2 figure reviews, covering the Concept and Comics series figures next, but I'm hoping to cover more Gundam reviews soon. So expect an Unboxing post in the next few days, so be looking for that to see new kits I'm going to be building.

Thanks for reading and I'll keep you guys posted! See ya soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment