Friday, May 21, 2010

Unboxing #1 (FINALLY!!!)

Hey everyone! I was on a short 3-day vacation with my two close friends and had a blast! But now that I'm finally back home, I big box was waiting for me. Oh yes, it is THAT time... My first unboxing! As everyone can see its a decent-sized box, and everything inside of it cost me $75...

First up are my two Action Bases. I got both a Version 1 and Version 2 because the white Version 1 was on sale, so I decided to pick it up for one of my kits you'll see at the end of this. I got the Version 2 Clear Sparkle Green because I just like it and I like putting my models in Aerial combat poses.

Second is my SECOND SD Gundam Exia. My first SD Exia was the unfortunate victim to a bouncy ball gone wild and broke the V-fin. After I glued it back on and looking terrible, it's hip-to-leg connection joint managed to snap off and into the leg so... yeah I decided to pitch it and buy a new one. So here it is and I'm uber-excited to have it again!

Third is a SD kit from one of my favorite lines; Sangokuden. This is the Ryuubi Gundam which is a cross between Liu Bei of that Shu forces in Romance of the Three Kingdoms and the RX-78 Gundam. I like this guy cause he looks so ninja and in all honesty I'm thinking of getting another to convert and custom paint it to be a ninja! :P

Fourth is a kit that is a purchase that is LONG overdue; 1/144 HG Gundam Exia! I personally love this MS from Gundam 00, even though I loved Dynames the most before I watched the series (I went through my Call of Duty: Modern Warfare phase then, I hope you guys get that). I think Exia's massive arm blade is the iconic symbol of Exia, and if it weren't for that blade, I don't think he would be as awesome as he is.

My fifth and last (but certainly not least) is my newest and second Master Grade... GOD GUNDAM!!! Oh hell yes, he is freakin' epic and I cannot wait to build him! I love MGs because of the length of time and amount of detail that goes into building them. This kit will be the last kit I build in this lot, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it's awesome-ness!

So that's pretty much all I got, other than the single Black Gundam Lining Marker, a free GundamStoreandMore.com pen and magnet (all of which you can see in the photo above). So I'm gonna end my first Unboxing and start on my SD Exia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment